Monday, October 24, 2011

THINGS TO BRING ON AN OUTING

And we're back to regular blogging! It's been quiet a while! The company went on a team building/ outing in Zambales this past weekend and I was supposed to update you first before leaving but mind you, last Friday's office schedule (aside from the actual trip itself) is waaayy beyond crazy! So crazy that I wasn't able to steal a portion of my time to blog! Pasensya na.

So here's what I got myself for the trip:

So... want to see what's inside those bags? But before I do the big reveal, I have to warn you (especially those who are first time visitors) that this blog is mainly about spending. So if one day you'll see me on the street begging for food (with my Ray-Ban's on) please find time to stop and believe that I'm actually begging ok? Blame it on the blog. Anyway, here are the stuffs!

This is my first Ray-Ban. Pangarap ko to. Vampire mode on the beach in Zambales. Harhar!
Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer at Php7,990 less 10% = Php7,191 (Bought at Sarabia Optical Robinsons Galleria)
What started as a simple desire to capture good photos is becoming quiet an addicting and at the same time expensive hobby... of collecting cameras. Please. Help. Me. Stop.
iPhone bumper case at Php300 apiece, Camera film at Php745 (3 rolls), Lomo Fisheye Camera at Php2,995 (All from Trilogy Boutique)
I also got this as a present from Ferretti. Yes, Ferretti has stuffs for men na! Finally. More on this in my FP's. Thanks Ms.Cecille!
Ferretti Plaid Espadrilles
So there! Another day, another round of spending. I'm happy with my latest (material) acquisitions but what made me happiest was the awesome time I had with my PMP Communications family. Here's to more years of bonding/team-building/feasting/bruising/body-aching to come!

The Breakdown:
Ray-Ban Wayfarers Php7,190
iPhone bumper cases (x2) Php600
Camera film Php745
Lomo Fisheye camera Php2,995
Total: Php11,530

3 comments:

  1. Madali kang i-spot if ever you'll beg on the streets, tandaan na bilang naka-ray ban ka dapat "alms, alms" or "may I have a piece of bread" ang linya mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wag kang mag-alala PRguy, pangarap ko dn ang ray ban..haha!!
    at ang pamamalimos ng nka-ray ban ay isang mgndang ideya!!!!yay!!!:D

    ReplyDelete