Monday, November 28, 2011

EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE WHEN YOU'RE FEELING BLUE

Quite emotional right?

As you (probably) all know, I'm a fan of Topman. I even follow them on Facebook to get promo and sale updates! Imagine the sweat my palms induce everytime I see a SALE status on their Facebook page! Fortunately, Trinoma is like a minute away from my office. So one day, they had a buy the 2nd item at 50% off promo and of course, being the sucker for everything Topman  that I am, bit the bait. So here's what I got…
(Top to bottom) My black, white and blue
Topman braces at Php795
Topman white polo shirt at Php1,445
My 50% off - Topman blue polo shirt at Php1,295 Php647.50
Now you know why my post is titled that way. It should have been "Everything is black and white when Topman's on sale" but where's the blue part right?

The Breakdown:
Topman braces Php795
Topman white polo shirt Php1,445
Topman blue polo shirt Php647.50 (disc.)
Total: Php2,887.50

2 comments:

  1. sales are always irresistible. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ching - yes, they are! and Topman and Topshop never run out of those...

    ReplyDelete