Saturday, November 26, 2011

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #8 - TOP-TO-TOE TOPMAN

These shots that you are about to see were taken at the basement parking of Robinsons Galleria right after the birthday celebration of Abiel, my nephew. I even have a celebrity making an appearance photo bombing one of my shots! Hah!



Topman cardigan, Memo white button down, Topman neck tie, Topman chinos, Topman shoes

Tag Heuer diver's watch
Excited to see who my famous (so far) photo bomber was?
It's Armel Ignacio! Haha.
Alright, this is not a 100% Top-To-Toe Topman (Memo button down = outfit bomber) but you get the idea. Happy weekend everyone!

Photos by Zei

3 comments:

  1. haha!alam nya kaya na ngph02toshoot ka jan?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Naaliw ako sa last photo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. jen- I don't think na alam nya. Narealize na lang nya siguro after coz he passed by my photog

    Ruth - parang ako nga yung nagmukhang photo bomber eh. Hehe

    ReplyDelete