Friday, December 16, 2011

HANG TEN PHILIPPINES x THE PR GUY CONTEST (CLOSED)

Finally guys and girls, here's the mechanics for my Hang Ten Philippines x The PR Guy Win This Look Contest!
All you have to do is follow these simple steps!
1. Like Hang Ten Philippines on Facebook

2. Like The PR Guy on Facebook

3. Like the look that you want to win in The PR Guy Album - Hang Ten Win This Look
(Remember: You can only like 1 look!)

4. Comment on the photo of your preferred look. This will serve as your official entry.
Just complete this sentence: "I want to win this look because _________"

5. Don't forget to leave your email address after your comment and don't forget to share this on your Facebook wall ok?

Sample entry: "I want to win this look because it's perfect for the weather here in the Philippines." - paultheprguy@gmail.com

6. For Twitter followers of @HangTenPH, just tweet "I want to win P1,000 worth of GC from @HangTenPH and more!" (and provide the link of The Win The Look Contest on Facebook)
  • The contest is open to both guys and girls. For girls, you can join on behalf of your man, brother or your guy friend.
  • The winner will be chosen from the look with the most likes and comments.
  • The winner will be drawn via Random.org
  • Entries will be accepted until December 30, 2011.
  • The winner will be announced on Facebook on December 31, 2011 and will be notified via email and/or message via Facebook.
  • Contest is open to Philippine residents only.


To refresh your memories, here are the looks which you can choose from:
Look #1 - A Pop Of Print In The Sea Of Neutrals 
Look #2 - The Traveling Nomad 
Look #3 - Denim Street King
Is everything clear? By the way, to increase your chances of winning, you can also post your comment here. A comment in this post serves as 1 official entry. Comment again on Facebook and you'll get another entry!

Good luck guys! 9 more days to go before Christmas! This will be my gift to you but of course, you have to join!

To know more about the contest, click HERE!

5 comments:

  1. this is so cool Paul! I have been wanting to makeover my man and this will be a good opportunity! HMMM... I guess I'd like the look #1 for my boyf haha! Sana manalo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise! you can also comment here! It will be another entry for you.:) Comment as in "I want to win….."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to win "Look#2" because i know it will fit in with the streets of Manila and i love the whole look, the scarf, the bag, the denim jeans and the button down shirt.. very much my style..

    email: michaelmacalos@gmail.com
    blog: michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to win Look #2 because I think my boyfriend would look incredibly hot in it. Not as hot as you, though, of course. ;) Haha. - ariangel.rod@gmail.com

    FB: Angeline Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to win Look #2 because it's the perfect get-up for me - cool and laid-back, yet still remains stylish! :D carlo.agdamag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete