Friday, December 30, 2011

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #13 - HITCH-HIKING HUCKLEBERRY FINN

I grew up watching the animated series Huck Finn. I even read the book! There's something about his story (even though it's fictional) that makes me wanna spread my hands and close my eyes and pretend that I'm in a vast meadow chewing on some weed stalk while thinking to myself… aahhh… this is life!

A day after Christmas, I was able to go home (Cabanatuan) to visit my family. It's been a while since I last went home and the first thing I noticed was the uncut and sun-dried weeds growing up at the vacant lots surrounding our house. Everything was picturesque straight out of the book Mark Twain wrote! The next best thing to do? Pretend that I'm Huck Finn… trying to hitch a ride.



Pedro leather knapsack
Forever21 red knitted sweater, Human white denim shorts (formerly pants)
Topman tribal print socks, Topman Shackleton Hiker boots
How about you? Where did you spent your Christmas? How about New Year?

I'll be announcing the winners of my Hang Ten contest tomorrow! If you haven't joined yet, tonight is your last chance! Good luck and I hope you win. Happy new year!

Photos by my brother, Michael

3 comments:

  1. I love the concept of these photos hehe! :) and I love that it's sunny there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! My brother was using my prime lens here! Hehe. And yes, sunny talaga sa Nueva Ecija.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that one, but I would surely love to be out there in the sunny nature! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete