Monday, February 27, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #21 - DENIM OVERLOAD

I'm brave to post this on Oscars day. I'm more braver to wear this on a day out (with the sun all mighty and angry?) at Bonifacio High Street.

Warning: Just like the title of this post, photo overload ahead!






Zara jacket, Topman tie, Hang Ten button down shirt, Levi's jeans, Converse Chuck Taylors

This is my first time to do a themed look. Ever since I started blogging, I have been more conscious of what to wear and sometimes (err.. most of the time!) the question of "Is this look worthy of a Lookbook or Blog post?" comes up. I even plan ahead of time. Don't ask how or why. I'm OC like that.

3 comments:

  1. And I quote, "Ever since I started blogging, I have been more conscious of what to wear and sometimes (err.. most of the time!) the question of "Is this look worthy of a Lookbook or Blog post?" comes up."

    Same thoughts exactly! *_* Hahahaha! You look great here, Paul!! Love the denims!


    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Oh the woes of being a blogger. Thanks Arnie!

      Delete
  2. love the chucks :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete