Saturday, March 31, 2012

CONVERSE & SM ACCESSORIES x THE PR GUY

Yes everyone, two of my favorite brands is supporting me and I'm taking this opportunity to thank Converse and SM Accessories for taking notice of me and my humble blog. It would be really hard to disappoint you because I practically live in your stuff everyday! Check out what I got…

Red and Chucks? No questions asked.
This is me. Red x Chucks.
Also had my first pullout from SM Accessories and here's what I got!
leather bags!!! 
belts perfect for summer!
neck pieces!
Expect to see A LOT of looks infused with Converse and SM Accessories on my upcoming posts! In the meantime, you may follow Converse on Facebook HERE and SM Accessories HERE and HERE (Twitter) for updates!

PS: Don't forget to go to the Converse Asia Crown Skateboarding Summit at the Mindanao Parking of Trinoma today! I hope to see you guys there!

PPS: Also, do check out SM Accessories' Privado Luxury Sale at SM Megamall! You have until Sunday to get your hands on those luxury branded eyewear, watch and even jewelry at half of its price! Don't forget to bring your SM Advantage Card for additional discounts!

2 comments:

  1. Very blessed with such amazing sponsors!! :) Love your leather bags!! AHHH. ♥ You already na talaga, Paul! :D

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Arnie! Wait mo lang instax mo ha? I'm still thinking of beautiful things to say about you..there's a lot! i'm overwhelemed tuloy.:(

      Delete