Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SPOTTED! BLOGGERS AND CELEBS AT THE BENCH 1M 4 1M LAUNCH

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late post. The PR Guy took a break from blogging to attend to a couple hundreds thousands of "work" related stuffs. Anyway, I was invited to an intimate dinner/launch a few weeks back by Bench. It's for their 1M 4 1M campaign and I'm very much excited to share to you how we can do our part in helping Bench reach their goal in extending help to not just one (1) but ten (10) charitable institutions in our country! I tell you, it's gonna be historical! Of course Bench along with its brand ambassadors needs our help in achieving this goal. How? Stay tuned for my next post.

For the meantime, let me show you some stills from the event and the gorgeous people who went to support the launch...
Sam Concepcion, Kris Lawrence and the Semerad brothers for World Vision
Janine Gutierrez promoting White Cross
Isabelle Daza for Ephesus Home of the Abused Girls


Jake Cuenca
Janine Gutierrez with mom Lotlot de Leon
Isabelle Daza
DJs!!!

Thysz Estrada
Reg Rodriguez
Ana Gonzales
Sarah Tirona
Aisa Ipac
Tin Iglesias
Mark Lim
Jonver David
Vern Enciso
Verniece Enciso
Michael Sy Lim
Lissa Kahayon
Camille Co
Valerie Chua
Marj Sia
Seph Cham
Shen Embuscado
Tracy Ayson
Flow Galindez, Mc Richard Paglicawan and John Michael Bueno
We also got to take home these yummy chocolates from Patchi! Thanks Bench!

Bitin no? I know, I know but I hope the photos made up for the lack of a more detailed story. I'll be back to my former blogger self soon. Just allow me to let this week pass.

2 comments:

  1. OMG SARAH LOOKS AMAZING!!!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete