Sunday, April 22, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #26 - BOAT ADMIRAL

Now before anything else, let me warn you that you will be seeing A LOT of The PR Guy in this post. I seldom get 90% workable shots everytime I do shoots so please allow me on this one. Promise this will be the last.

Taken at Subic over the Holy Week, I must say that this set is probably one of my best. Haha.
SM Accessories/Police aviators, Penshoppe striped shirt, Penshoppe button downs, Penshoppe navy shorts, Sebago pink docksides





Now if you were able to see my El Capitan look (which by the way is also one of my best, hehe), you will notice that both were inspired by the sea. And I'm not even a fan of the sea! I can't swim properly for the life of me. I know, major turn off. (Now you know why I don't like going to pool parties, hehe)


It was sweltering hot that day but for the love of my blog, kahit ano gagawin ko even if it means that I need to pile on two shirts to achieve a fitting look for the background. People were giving me looks of disapproval but hey, the outcome (I think) is fine so...


Photos by Kelvin
I was wearing three new pieces of clothing (including the shoes). See the breakdown later.

I also thought of "At The Dock Sides" as the title but for fear of people thinking that my favor for my new shoes (which I bought at Subic, Puregold at 10% off its regular price!) might be too promotionally obvious, I did Boat Admiral instead. It's (somewhat) short for Boat Shoes Admiration. Labo… I really like the shoes.


Trivia: This is my first Sebago pair. Obviously, it's pink. But didn't you know that my first Converse Chuck Taylors is also pink? Why pink you ask? Because real men wear pink, haha. That was the trend back in 2006 (year I bought my first Chucks).

The Breakdown:
Penshoppe button downs Php999
Penshoppe navy shorts Php899
Sebago pink docksides Php4,409.78
Total: Php6,307.78

That's it! Have a happy Sunday everyone! Be announcing my winner for the Battle of the Covers (March 2012) tomorrow! Also, new blog contest coming up. This time, for men naman.

13 comments:

  1. I love those shoes Paul!!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes, man!

    Visit my blog too: http://thedandayds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, thanks! checked your blog! cooollll….

      Delete
  3. I really wonder why I'm slowly melting now... :| Hahahaha great shots, Paul! It has been a dream for me to have a shoot with such background. O.o I like your shoes btw!! :p

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wonder no more! di pa ba obvious na mainit? whew! hehe. thanks arnie! why so sweet?

      Delete
  4. Grabe naman! I can't swim din naman ah, but I still go to pool parties for the company :) COME TO OUR POOL PARTIES FOR THE COMPANY! ...or to the next karaoke sesh nalang! Sing-off kayo ni Catch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know how crazy people gets when they get drunk right? baka itapon pa ako sa pool. major turn off yun pag nagsisisigaw ako ng "help!, help!"

      karaoke, yes! ano tinitira ni catch? mga engelbert humperdinck?

      Delete
    2. Halatang you don't go to pool parties nga. There's one secret to not getting thrown into a pool kaya: ALWAYS CARRY AN EXPENSIVE PHONE OR CAMERA WITH YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. Which it kinda does for us non-swimmers. Haha.

      Magaling si Catch! Nagulat talaga ako! From pop to rnb to rock, kaya! :) Sing-off na yaaaaan!

      Delete
  5. ganda ng shoes!!! ikaw naaaaaa. bet ko theprinted polo and shirt combi.;) and pansin ko lng fail your breakdown wala namang amount! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loves!!! I can't find the receipts!! huhu… tanggalin ko na muna breakdown...

      Delete
  6. i like this look. minus the shoes though. hehe i cant pull of the color of the shoes. anyway, this look is nice.

    ReplyDelete