Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO… NOT! #27 - GOT MY TIE ON MY POCKET

This look is very common among most male bloggers I know. What made this special? The bowtie I placed on my pocket...





Topman bowtie, Topman denim button downs, Pedro leather backpack, Forever21 khaki chinos, Get Sole plimsolls


wearing my "awesome" ankle socks from SM Accessories underneath my gray Get Sole plimsolls- more about socks soon!
Got the inspiration to wear my bowtie on my pocket from Ninoy of SM Accessories. Saw him sporting a mini suede ribbon (from the ladies section of SM Accessories!) clipped on his pocket. Cool right?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Cute bow tie :-)

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea indeed! ;) This is one of my favorite looks from your blog! Super cute ng bow tie on a pocket. :D

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete