Sunday, April 29, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #30 - PURPLE RUST

This is my second look for the shoot that I and three of my blogger friends (Catch, Kelly and Miko) did for Get Sole. This one is for the brown plimsolls...


I partnered my shoes with purple socks (partly seen) and the rest of the look just came about without much thought. I only had an hour to prepare all 3 looks mind you and it was on the morning of the shoot itself. Not kidding.
Navy blazer, Zara sweater, Topman stretch jeans, Get Sole plimsolls

I hope you like it.

Sun's reflection…eyes burning…must smile...
Photos by Miko Carreon

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm..
    what can I say?...
    HYPED! ^__^

    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. thanks michael! ang sipag mo...

      Delete
  2. Parang hindi yung clothes yung tinitignan ko eh. That photo right before the "I hope you like it."?

    !!!!!!()@*%()#@*%)@#*%)@#*%)@#*%@)#(%)@_#(%_@#)*%@(#*%)@#*%)#*%)#@*%)(#@*%)#@*%)@#*%)

    Okay. I'm calm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload sa last photo!!! *_* Hahahaha and Angel's comment is the best!!!! :p

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete