Monday, April 30, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO… NOT! #31 - I'M HOT! LITERALLY

Seriously. I am. Was. Another hour more and I might be spurting blood out of my nose. Not sexy. It was really that hot that day (Get Sole shoot) but who am I to complain if the photos come out like this?



SM Dept. Store leather jacket, Topman cardigan, Penshoppe military pants, Get Sole plimsolls

I also call this look my good choice / wrong choice look.
Good choice because it basically jived with the Get Sole plimsolls I'm wearing. It's black with red linings. See my ensemble? Yep, black leather with red cardigans.
So why wrong choice? blame the weather. A leather jacket and a cardigan doesn't really spell S.U.M.M.E.R. It screams suicide! Mainit po talaga (and to think my car's AC was on full blast!)
Photos by Redel Bautista (Check out his site HERE)
To see the rest of the photos and some good ol' best buddies shots (lol), visit GET SOLE on Facebook HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I like the first photo. Cool hairstyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!! It is called "Fashion over Comfort" he he

    http://thedandyayds.blogpsot.com :)

    ReplyDelete