Monday, May 7, 2012

BTS: GET SOLE SHOOT

Happy monday everyone! I'm starting this week with a "behind the scenes" post from the Get Sole shoot that I and my fellow male bloggers (Catch, Kelly and Miko) aka "The Gossip Boys" (lol and I'm not gonna tell you why!) did a couple of weeks back.

PS: I almost died that day. Here's why:
1. Get Sole shoot from 9:00am - 1:00pm at Shaw, Mandaluyong (it was hot!)
2. Client pitch at 2:00pm, Pioneer (still hot!)
3. Perfume workshop at 3:00pm, Makati (still, medyo hot pa din!)
4. Event / launch at 6:00pm, The Peninsula (air-conditioned place, sakit ang abot!)

Glad I'm still alive. Enjoy!










You know the "behind every man is a great woman" quote? Well same goes out to this shoot. "Behind a shoot with four men is a hot woman!" And here she is… literally, hot. Muntik na syang magnosebleed din.

Get Sole's Erika Ongtauco. You can follow her on Twitter HERE. Hehe. Don't kill me.

To see more photos of the shoot, follow Get Sole on Facebook and Twitter.

By the way, there's also a BTS Video! Ala-SM Parisian! Watch out for it. Haha.

4 comments:

  1. Superman was pretty much loaded that day ah! Wooot! But I'm really happy for you guys! Can't wait for the video! *_*

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see the outcome :) We should've hung out when you were at Pioneer haha. Anyway, I'm sure that despite the heat, this will turn out great! See you again soon Paul :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropped by your blog and im totally loving it already :)) that means i followed you already :DD love the location of the shoot and cant wait for the photos :))


    Roxy
    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the GOSSIP BOYS FTW!!! Hahaha... Sipag mo talaga mag pictures! Champion ka din parang si Erika! LOL!

    ReplyDelete