Saturday, May 19, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #32 - NEVER HIDE

I'm kinda hesitant in posting this. For sure I'm allowing myself to get ridiculed online if I do so but I can't help it. The publish button is calling out to me. "Click! Click! Click!"

Anyway, what's the worst thing that could happen? This is just an "inspired (or uninspired, whichever suits you) look" meaning, you WON'T see me wearing this on a regular day. Not anytime soon. Allow me just this once ok?

So what gives you might ask? It's just timely that I got a couple of cool stuff and by merging them all, I was able to come up with this graffiti/street-style look. Again, one time lang po ito...


Ray-Ban wayfarers
Ray-Ban shirt
Forever21 pants
Valentino watch (gifted)
Converse Chuck Taylors (gifted)
And here are the cool stuff which I acquired the past month from which I built this look from, top to toe.

Ray-Ban Rare Prints Wayfarer which I won from HERE...

…and this awesome Converse Chuck Taylors which my mom got me HERE!
Photos by Kelvin
What do you think? You're laughing now eh? You...

7 comments:

  1. It's cool actually, Paul!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Lemuel! You always have the nicest things to say.

      Delete
  2. Well, you look really cool and young in here you know ;)

    Bei
    bamperez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the background matches your shirt, Paul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shirt, you actually look pretty cool though.. :-D

    TGL

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's ok. May I know the location of this shoot.
    Great job on this buddy!

    www.readluckycricket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete