Wednesday, May 9, 2012

U C ME, GQ - APRIL 2012

It's time for my GQ I C U look! If you remember THIS post, yes I chose the look of the handsomest damn white-haired man on TV - John Slattery! Now, it's time for U to C ME...

Tada!



Penshoppe blazer, Penshoppe button-downs, SM Accessories necktie and tie clasp
Memo belt, Forever21 glasses
Lacoste denim jeans, Topman shoes
Now what do you think? You like it? I hope you do.

By the way, I'm excited to show you what I'm doing for this month's (May) issue of GQ so stay tuned!

Photo by Hershey

3 comments:

  1. i have to disagree!!!! ANDERSON COOPER is the MOST BEAUTIFUL WHITE-HAIRED GUY ON TV!!!! and the SEXIEST too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Right, right. John is just handsome but Anderson is beautiful AND sexy. Fair enough?

      Delete
  2. ah.. this is why you've been looking for a studio... eto pala gagawin mo! what is effort?!? lol. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete