Wednesday, June 6, 2012

ARIA CUCINA ITALIANA'S SECRET

I know, I know you had your lunch already and right now might be contemplating what to get yourself during your break this afternoon but here's something for you to consider next time you go out for a lunch date or meeting.

I'm sure you know Aria Cucina Italiana. No? It's at the 30th St. Corner 7th St. Bonifacio High Street Central! I particularly like their salads as much as I like the color red. If salad is a color, then Aria Cucina Italiana has my favorites.

Let me share to you "Il Nostro Segreto." The secret behind Aria Cucina Italiana's authentic Italian cuisine and why people keep coming back for more...
With all that was said and done in the video, I particularly like the last part where Chef Marino said this:

"Here in Aria Manila, the family comes to spend time together, sitting, and enjoying our restaurant and generally feeling they're at home." - Chef Marino


Secret or no secret, the one thing that would make me come and eat over and over again at Aria Cucina Italiana would be that warm feeling of "family" and "home" the place has which most restaurants lack. The best tasting and authentic Italian cuisine? That's already a given.

Like Aria Cucina Italiana on Facebook HERE if you haven't yet and if you already experienced dining there, Aria Cucina would love to hear what you have to say HERE.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to get my prize gc's so we can eat there again! :D

    ReplyDelete