Wednesday, June 20, 2012

GLOBE TATT AWARDS 2012 ROCKEOKE NIGHT

Today is the last day of voting for the raddest of 'em all in social media for the Globe Tatt Awards 2012 and if you want your favorite online personality to win, click HERE.

Time flies really fast 'coz it was just last June 13 when the nominees were announced at 7th High (Bonifacio, High Street) where aside from the announcement of the nominess, the guests were treated to a night of music and a rocking Rockeoke challenge (that's rock+karaoke for you babe)! And guess who won a Swatch watch (from THIS post) by joining the challenge and rocking his heart out? Well...
It was me! Haha. Enjoy!
video by Celine Vitan

I was able to have my photo taken with Marj Sia (whom I really, really love na. Thanks for the support!  Haha) and...

…Mikey Bustos! Well not with me but still… Here he is singing his heart out to Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A Thing. Sorry, no video.

Rockeoke night means dressing like a rockstar. Here's my version of a rockstar! Wala lang.
Main Street leather jacket (from SM Dept. Store)
Jockey tank top
Salsa jeans
SM Accessories scarf
Zara shoes
Good luck to all the nominees! I hope the best ones win!

Thanks Globe! Thanks Niche!

6 comments:

  1. Gosh. Can't believe I missed this!! :( Great job with the rockeoke Paul! Woot! :) Congratulations on winning the watch.

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gawd papa p ikaw na makakabuo ng bahay (or wardrobe) jan sa mga wins mo lol! May sumali bang iba? Chos! Congrats and super salamat sa mexicali kaninaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhehe ako kahit kelan di nananalo eh! congrats, papa p! (maki papa P na nga din)

      hehe

      v

      www.onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Standing loud claps. I enjoyed listening to your I'LL BE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Nice cover, Paul! You have talent! Naks! :-) Cool leather jacket, btw!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a bandana you're holding? Lovet! More leather jacket outfits, please.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete