Thursday, June 7, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO… NOT! #35 - EARTH

Inspired by red clay, sand, and mud.

The following shots were taken the day after Bloggers United 3 (yes folks! I still went out the next day to go to an event instead of resting) and just like the title, my body felt like it was trampled upon like the earth. I was sore in different places and I was on a wincing-fest every time I lifted my arms up. Anyway, I'm all good now.

FYI: Earth (coincidentally) and Kelly were with me when these shots were taken.
Location: Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street



Main Street blazer
Hang Ten buttoned shirt
Hang Ten chinos
Converse slim Chuck Taylors

Photos by Kelly Medina
To those who went to Bloggers United 3 and bought stuff from me, thank you very much. I hope to see you all next time!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it Paul. Kasi wala ng stuffs na natira for me :)) BU4!!

    ReplyDelete