Monday, June 11, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO… NOT! #36 - IT ALL GOES BROWN

I don't know where I'm going at with the title but I kinda like the brown color palette on me and I must say that I'm hooked with anything "earthly" lately. Have you seen THIS by the way? Keep on reading 'coz I have some cool brown stuff ahead that I'm sure you're gonna like!


Taken at the poolside of F1 Premier Hotel (more about my stay there on my upcoming post), everything was just beautiful! The fixtures, the lighting (even if it was hotter than I expected), the lack of people ('coz they were busy watching Pacman lose, unfortunately). Everything was just picture perfect. I blended in really well...



Solo jacket/blazer
Topman shirt
Tomato jeans
Topman boots
SM Accessories travel bag
Speaking of beautiful brown things, here are some bags I got from SM Accessories! Don't be fooled by the appearance of these bags! They are not that expensive! The quality can be compared with those with prices that range from Php3,000 to Php5,000. Would you believe me if I tell you that the biggest one out of the bunch cost only Php1,399.75?

TechnoMarine watch I won from THIS event
How about you? What color are you hooked on lately? Don't tell me it's yellow 'coz summer is soooo over...

7 comments:

  1. I love brown as well! So cool coz you paired it with blue jeans. Nice Paul! :-)

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shoes lagi! ganda... also the watches! Next BU sell ka naman ng mga nun.

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I like the shoes. I like the watch. And I like you. Especially in that first picture. ;)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ye... Ok fine. Green it is. :)

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete