Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO… NOT! #40 - LA DOLCE VITA

I am the most camera conscious person in the world. I don't do wacky shots. If I do, people will just ask "wacky na yun?" Well that's just me. I don't even want to be caught dead donning an ugly face! But these past week went by with blessings (both professional and personal) blowing my way left and right. And on top of that, I have the sweetest girl friends (yes, I have a lot!). So allow me to entertain you with my wackiest faces. Opo, wacky na 'to. All together now… inhale… exhale… and say "haayy… this is the sweet life." (more photos after the break)

Wore this to an afternoon event at Bar Dolci (and to a whole lot of other events and meetings that day!) and I must say that Burgos Circle is now my favorite place to hang out and spend the afternoon at. Felt like I was in a busy Paris sidewalk, only much cleaner (though I've never been there, labo!).

Forever21 blazer
Gap shirt
Topman jeans
Zipz shoes

And speaking of many blessings, this would be just one of them. You know what they say about blessings being shared? This is how I extend it. I, along with my favorite bloggers are going to hold our own giveaways for the Zipz shoe brand. So stay tuned, ok?
Zipz Shoes (more about this soon!)
photos by Aisa Ipac and Sarah Tirona

4 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color that your sneaks give off, Paul! Looking good as always! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, it's Cristina! Thanks! You always give the nicest comments.

      Delete
  2. Sana I still look good like you kahit wacky :| Haha bat ganon!! So gwapo here, Paul! Cool shoes, too!!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. isa ka pa Arnie! sweet nyo girls...

      Delete