Monday, June 4, 2012

WHAT I WORE - PFW HOLIDAY 2012

Hey guys! How's Monday treating you so far? Just want to share what I wore to the recently concluded Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012!

Special thanks to Stylebible for helping me document all of my 4 looks for the 4 days I attended PFW. Actually I attended 5! I just missed Saturday (Penshoppe day!) and my first look was not just Stylebible worthy. Hehe…

Day 2
Zara jacket
Topman bowtie
Muji shirt
SM Accessories belt
Lee jeans
Sebago shoes
 Day 3
Penshoppe blazer
Dean & Trent vest
SM Accessories tie
Zara shirt
Topman jeans
Topman shoes
 Day 4
5cm jacket
Crave More necklace
Folded & Hung pants
J75 by Jump shoes
 Day 6
Topman blazer
Penshoppe shirt
SM Accessories belt
Bench jeans
Frank by Kartel shoes
In case you are wondering what I wore on the first day, here it is. I just find it too casual for fashion week.

Day 1
Springfield sweater
Topman pants
Flying Dutchman shoes
SM Accessories bag
photo by Pax
How about you? Mind sharing what you wore to PFW Holiday 2012? Just comment with the links of your looks! I would love to see them.

6 comments:

  1. So gwapo and mabango with all these looks! Favorite ko the day 3 and day 6!! :D

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKAW NA TALAGA the handsomest PR guy in the world!haha! so gwapo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAY THREEEEE!!!!! .....I can't breathe.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Days 2 and 6! Wow Paul :-)

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete