Monday, July 23, 2012

A WEEK'S WORTH OF SHOES

You know what I do when I'm depressed?

The PR Guy goes on a retail 'shoe' therapy!

Here's a week's worth of shoes that I acquired over the past 2 weeks I was down...
Topman shoes at Php1,895
Topman shoes at (50% off) Php1522.50
Rolu shoes at (Buy 1, Take 1 ) Php2,700 and here's my...
...Take 1!
Flying Dutchman 'Drift' shoes at Php1,900
Rex Clothing shoes at (50% off) Php700
FILA casual shoes (GC redeemed) from THIS event
The Breakdown:
Topman stars and stripes shoes Php1,895
Topman 'Yale' shoes Php1,522.50
Rolu royal blue (Buy 1) Php2,700
Rolu apple  green (Take 1)
Flying Dutchman 'Drift' shoes Php1,900
REX Clothing shoes Php700
FILA casual shoes (Free)
Total: Php8,717.50


How about you? What do you do to get over your depression?

11 comments:

  1. I buy shoes, too. But why so depressed, Paul? :(

    P.S. Ganda talaga nung first pair. Sobra lang!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really depressed. I can't find the exact word to describe what I felt during the past weeks. Basta.

      Delete
  2. I wish I had all of these! I'll sneak in your house, Paul! haha! jk

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can sneak naman sa house. Just be careful sa mga dogs on your way in ha? Hehe.

      Delete
  3. Wooow! I love the green one and the one from Flying Dutchman :) Great finds! I do hope you're feeling better now, whatever it is :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megann! I like your picks too! And yes, I'm ok now. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Wag emo BFF, magastos! :) Anyway, cool nitong may computation thingie posts :) Gusto ko gawin but wait wag nalang baka ako naman madepress haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed doing "The Breakdown." hehe. Sige na nga, iwas emo na ako para iwas gastos pero paano yun? spending yung core ng blog ko…

      Delete
  5. Kung ganto lang din naman ako ma-depress eh!! Hahaha retail therapy! :D Ganda ng shoes, can't wait to see you wear these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gusto ko ang topman stripes and stars at bumibili din ako ng sapatos pag depress depressan. at bikini. yon lang talaga. promise.

    banisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anagon: wag kang ma depress please.. BBM mo lang ako. patatawanin kita hehe labyu.

    banisa

    ReplyDelete