Thursday, July 19, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO… NOT! #43 - AHH, THE SWEET SOUND OF MUSIC

I'm a shallow person. Really.

Little things make me happy.

From the numbers of my Twitter, Facebook, GFC accounts going up (even if it's just a plus 1 on a per day basis), to the casual hi/hello I get from people who recognizes me as Paul The PR Guy, to the brands who risk being associated with me and my blog, and to my friends who encourages me to update often with supportive sweet comments to back their words up… those are the best! They are music to my ears. Sweet, sweet music...

Main Street blazer
Penguin tank top
Topman jeans
Converse Jack Purcells
If only I can let you listen to every music and sweet sounds of life that I've been listening to lately, I'm sure you'll just smile in agreement with me and say "Ahh, The Sweet Sound Of Music."

I also wore this outfit to the Nicki Minaj concert last July 11 at the SM MoA Arena.

On a not so serious mode...
Mr. Pogi mode
And speaking of listening to sweet music, I'll be posting my review of this delicious looking Zinken headphones soon! Stay tuned for that. For the meantime, click HERE if you want to know more about the brand and its products!
Photos (except this last one) by Bestie

6 comments:

  1. i really love music, its a part of my life! cool outfit, you look really hot!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These headphones are super cute, Paul! I want one!! :P Haha. So nice. Sayang I didn't see you during Nicki Minaj.

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iba talaga pag Paul The PR Guy ang uma-outfit post! :D Haha! The best yung Mr. Pogi pose mooo!! :) Suuuper cute din nung headphones and the color you chose! Kaka-good vibes!

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit as usual, Paul!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kamusta yung Minaj? Hehehe. Nainspire kasi ako ni Arnie, iba pala yung nakakareceive parin ng comments! :) Win pala ang white blazer noh, now ko lang sha talaga naappreciate! Abangan ko pano mo reviewhin ang headphones! ;)

    ReplyDelete