Friday, July 27, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #45 - FOR ALL MANKIND

I don't have much to say about this outfit other than that I wore this to the SM Toon Fest event which I blogged about HERE. Since it's a cartoon character themed event, I looked up to my present childhood superhero for inspiration and here's what I came up with.

I'm saving you the trouble in connecting the links between my look and my post title so here goes…
Ray-Ban wayfarers
Main Street blazer
Uniqlo Superman t-shirt
SM Accessories belt
7 For All Mankind jeans
Topman shoes
I'm wearing a Superman shirt and a star spangled pair of shoes. You know how Superman is when it comes to saving mankind and how the American Flag depicts the All-American way of life of peace and prosperity (and a whole lot of other things!)? That's just about it. And oh, I'm wearing my first ever pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans! Now that's the cue for you to say aaahhh…:)

Topman Stars & Stripes shoes
Photos by Pax


Today, I'm gonna be Superman! 1 shoot, 2 meetings, 2 events - I can do this!

3 comments:

  1. everything went well even if its a fancy superman shirt! looking great, si pax ba nagstyle? haha


    www.carizzachua.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Very very youthful ni Superman shirt! Haha! You never disappoint us with your outfits, Paul! No wonder si "best dressed" ka. WOOH! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panalo na blue and white ang color palette mo for your past outfiteys bff, nice :) Random lang alam mo favorite ng tatay ko si superman din, as in save from helicopter superman1 pinanuod namin nun kids pa kami, hehe!

    ReplyDelete