Monday, July 23, 2012

PAUL, THE PACK RAT GUY

I'm a pack rat.

Need proof? Well, this is how the back of my car usually looks like on a daily basis. A day for me includes a couple of events, meetings, meetings and did I say events? I did? Ok.

Now how do I get by a day looking somehow fresh and always ready? I bring these stuff! Boy scout yata ako.

I carry an extra blazer, bag (to hold my little bags, perfume, etc...), bag for my laptops, bag for my camera and its accessories, extra pair of shoes...


...a mini bag for my chargers, a bag for my wallets (and other stuff) and this red Crumpler Volume Rebate shirt bag!

The Crumpler Volume Rebate shirt bag can hold up to 7 men's t-shirts or 5 business shirts but for this day, I only needed a tank top,
Jockey tank top
a t-shirt,
Uniqlo Superman t-shirt
and a collared one!
Muji collared shirt
You must be wondering how in the world will 7 pieces of t-shirts fit inside this bag? Well, you have to be OC just like me. Just stack your folded and ironed shirts and t-shirts NEATLY in the bag, then zip shut and squeeze out any trapped air via the side vent. Lock with the quick release clasp, cinch tight and stow away. In my case, I prefer it not cinched and locked but this bag assures you of a creaseless shirt once it's inside! How cool is that? But since I'm OC...

The Crumpler Volume Rebate shirt bag is made of water-resistant materials and it carries the brand's famous lifetime guarantee. Convenient eh?

Like Crumpler on Facebook! And for more cool, convenient and functional stuff and gadgets, like Digits Trading Corporation on Facebook!

13 comments:

  1. Ok may new post up kaagad katatapos lang ng comment marathon ko haha! I wonder how natotolerate ni Kuya tong ka-oc-han mo hahaha, sya na ang "Alfred" mo bff! Lovet! :)
    And may The Happiness Project book din ako, but hindi ako makahalfway sa pag read :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sinipag ako bff eh. hehe. And walang choice si manong edwin but to tolerate my being an OC. Subukan nya magcomplain. harhar.

      I just got my Happiness Book yesterday. Is it any good?

      Delete
  2. Ang arte mo. wahehe peace :P Andami nating nablog today! wahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. di mo ba ako kilala loves? kasalanan ko ba if I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth? Joke. ang daming posts! woohoo! #OPLAN_ALIS_BACKLOGS

      Delete
  3. Naenjoy ko ung ka-OChan ng post na toh ehehe OC rin ako! I love that bag!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Bongga naman ng pagiging organized and neat!! :D 7 pieces in a thin bag. Wooot! Galing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! mas organized kpa skin! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nahiya naman ang compartment ng sasakyan ko sa sasakyan mo! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. kaya looking fresh at mukhang mabango palagi si papa p. heheh missss you, guys! visit nyo na ako dito.

    banisa

    www.onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post for someone who's oc like me. i can so relate. haha im starting to do a marathon here. interesting. kulang na lang artsy fartsy posts. hehe gujab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paul san available yung shirt bag? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete