Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A NEW YABU!

There's a new branch of Yabu in town and it opens today!

And I was there last night for its pre-opening party and here I am blogging about it on time! Haha. I'm so proud of myself.

Here's what happened!
I had a beer...

…with my (and everyone else's) all-time favorite Katsu!

Also spotted myself on their "features" wall.
Sumptuous food + good company = recipe for a successful night of food indulgence… or pigging out in my dictionary.
And here's the good company or should I say beautiful people I shared the night with over Katsu and drinks and laughter...
Vern and Verniece
Shai and Seph
Denise, Dani, Ana, Sarah, Lana, Earth and Bestie
Denise, Steph and Jel
with The Food Scout Jill
Dani and Mark Buenaobra of Stylebible.ph


with Yabu's co-owner Mike Concepcion
Denise, Patricia, Nicole, Laureen and Jel
this time with Camille Co
with Nika - I look malamya here. Must be the beer kicking in.
with Denise Cabotage, Yabu's brand manager
with bunsong Dani. Someone's having fun here. hehe
This is what the new branch of Yabu looked like...





The 2nd branch of Yabu is located at the lower ground of Robinsons Magnolia, Aurora Blvd, Cor. Hemady Ave., New Manila

It's easy to get there! Just refer to this map...

You can also visit Yabu at the 2nd Floor Mega Atrium of SM Megamall!
Don't forget to connect with Yabu on Facebook and on Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. gusto ko talaga itry to. masarap ba talaga yung katsu? nice photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming to our pre-opening party Paul! :) These are beautiful photos!

    See you again soon at Yabu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi paul! where did u get ur blue pants??

    ReplyDelete