Thursday, August 30, 2012

INSTAXED! #22 - ALLISON HARVARD

You know what this means?
She's coming back!!! Yes! And this time, she'll be walking for Bench Universe: The 2012 Underwear and Denim Show happening on September 13 and 14. Excited? I'm sure you all are!

Now I've been very lucky enough to interact with her in person the first time she visited our country. She walked for Michael Cinco for Bench Impalpable during the recent Philippine Fashion Week. So far, she's the most popular personality that I get to feature here on my blog. And yes, I got to Instax her! Thank you Bench and Lawrence for hooking me up with her. I owe you big time!

Allison mesmerized me (and my older brother! He's such a fan. Hehe) the first time I saw her on Cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model. She broke my heart the second time when she returned for the show's All-Stars Cycle where she placed second for the second time. Anyway, having the biggest fan base among all the other contestants in ANTM's history, she doesn't need to win to be successful because I think she already is! Who can refuse that cute quirkiness and those eyes?!

Allison Harvard - Top Model, All Star
Instaxed! As Inspired by RJ Roque

Here she is wearing a Rajo top and a Bench bottom.

Taken last June 2, 2012 at Glorietta. Same day as Bloggers United. How I managed to squeeze this in? I became Superman that day.
I look like her make-up artist here. Lol!
See more of Allison Harvard this September 13 and 14 at the Bench Universe 2012 Underwear and Denim Show. To know how to score tickets for the show, like Bench on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Great! :) Kudos to Bench!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the way she smiles is kinda weird. looks great, though :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite INSTAXED of yours, so far! I super love her! And yes, my heart broke into pieces also when she placed second for the second time on ANTM All-star cycle. <3 Nice pic! I'd kill for a photo-op with her! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison and her eyes... I don't know whether to be drawn in or scared...

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete