Friday, August 10, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #47 - MONSIEUR YVES ROCHER

In case you're wondering where I get my inspirations or the drive to dress up, well I let the events that I'm going to or the activities that are lined up for me dictate what I'll be wearing that day. But more than the choice of clothing, the brands associated with whatever event that I'm going to also influences the settings or the background where which I'm gonna have my photo taken. Take this set for instance. I wore this at the opening of the Yves Rocher store in Trinoma.

Yves Rocher by the way is a real person. He is the founder of the No.1 skin care, cosmetics and beauty institute in France which also bears his name, Yves Rocher. My inspirations for this look (and the backdrop!)? Him being a business magnate and the source of his success - botanical products.

Nature inspired eh?



Main Street blazer
Zara button down shirt
Salsa jeans
Topman shoes
SM Accessories belt
Photos by Roxy
And this is Monsieur Yves Rocher.
Yves Rocher, 1930 - 2009
Don't I look as spiffy as him?

2 comments:

  1. Nature inspired, yes! Haha galing palagi ng photos mo, Monsieur Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love well thought out outifts and pics:) sana maging ganyan din me!

    ReplyDelete