Thursday, September 20, 2012

CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR REFORM OX

I had these new pair of Converse Chuck Taylor Reform Ox for over 2 months now and so far I was only able to wear it for 4 − 5 times. So, do I like it? If you knew me that well, it's safe for you to assume that I like it because it's red, it's a Chuck Taylor and it's Converse!

I know, I know I'm getting too predictable already... But I would like to remind you and your assuming self that there are different shades of red (some that I like, some I don't) and then there's the 'wearability' factor of the shoes and then there's the price…

Aw crap, scratch all those thoughts, I like it!

I'm detail oriented when it comes to shoes even those little things that are not that noticeable. It is like a secret kept between me and my pair. Not everyone knows it but I know it's there and that I like it. Period. Much like these embossed All Star and Chuck Taylor logos! Nice eh?


The sole of the Converse CT Reform Ox for me is perfect in the sense that it has the "right" grip. Slip-proof but not heavy.

Upper and Lining: Textile
Outsole: Man-made
Gender: Unisex
Regarding the price, I'll get back to you once I find my notes but I think it won't go beyond Php3,000 (Promise!). In the meantime, here's more shoe obsession!

I've seen this awesome Superman pair online and I can't wait for it to hit the Philippine shores.


To somehow appease my "hunger", I bought this instead:
Not bad, not bad...

I came across the Justice League design when I last visited the Converse HQ. Right then and there, I made calls and eventually found a pair at Converse in Trinoma.
So what am I doing at the Converse HQ you might ask? Well, let's just say that a contest is on its way (through my blog) and that I'll be giving away a pair of Chuck Taylors to a reader! Uy, excited…

Want a clue? Here: Just Add Color

2 comments:

  1. UY excited nga hehe. :)
    Astig naman that superman! :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai

    ReplyDelete