Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT #52 - 7TH HEAVEN

I know, I know. This would be my crappiest title for my look but what can I do? I'm wearing my favorite 7 For All Mankind items and I'm in er, heaven.

Ray-Ban folding Wayfarers
Zara leather jacket
Jockey tank top
7 For All Mankind white button downs
7 For All Mankind rhigby skinny jeans
Kickers boots


I usually spend my weekends in Pampanga particularly Clark and/or Subic to find peace (pun intended) and I always pass by this cemetery every time I go there. I have always liked the idea of having a look shoot done with a graveyard as the backdrop and one weekend, I finally found the time to do so.

I'm done talking. Now, feel the peace.
Also wore this ensemble at THIS event in Seventh High. Now that's 7 to the 2nd power!
Photos by Patrick
On a happier note, 7 For All Mankind is back in Power Plant Mall!

The premium denim brand has reopened its Power Plant Mall Boutique in a new location. Just a few steps from its old home, 7 For All Mankind now resides at the Power Plant Mall's Level R2 presenting a new concept similar to its international counterparts in Berlin, Sweden, Rome, Denmark and many more.

The new store's concept was designed to express the spirit that the California brand instills in all its collections: luxurious detailing and modern elegance. High ceiling and the store's architecture juxtaposition of warm and cold materials adds to the elegant atmosphere.

7 For All Mankind Power Plant Mall Boutique celebrates its reborn with cocktails and styling on September 21, 2012. Special freebies and discounts await invited guests.

Shop this September at 7 For All Mankind Boutique in Power Plant Mall on Level R2 to enjoy exciting perks and privileges.

Like 7 For All Mankind on Facebook; Follow them on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I love your 7 For All Mankind white button downs:)

    ReplyDelete