Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WANT TO BE A FASHION BLOGGER?

ShopManila, Inc., the company that operates SCHU, MYTH and Bling Duck is holding a FREE "Weekend Workshop" with the most adored online couple - Seph and Shai of www.lovechic.com.ph as the speakers.
So you want to be a fashion blogger? Want to go to the workshop with me (and get to spend the afternoon with your favorite bloggers)? If you answer yes and yes, here's your chance to join in on the fun this Saturday!

Tweet this:
"I want to attend @schu_shop and @myth_boutique's FREE Weekend Workshop on Oct.13 at the #SchuFactoryOutlet with @PaulThePRGuy!"

Comment on this post why you want to go to the workshop with me!

I'll choose the winner based on his or her answer.
My chosen winner will also get a loot bag courtesy of ShopManila, Inc. and a chance to win Schu and Myth Gift Certificates at the raffle!

See you this Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PR dude,

    Please count me in! I wanna meet and feel your awesomeness in person :D

    Duane of www.duanebacon.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pa-join!!! :) Waah isip ako ng sagot... :p

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paul!

    I'm really a devotee of this blog not just by the giveaways you hold but also the blog itself! It's been a month since I first glimpse of this awesome blog + blogger, September 7 haha. Now, I'm here again and don't want to miss this opportunity to be with one of my fave bloggers + the epic lovechic! I think this workshop would help me in my upcoming blog, since I'm into fashion these days...
    Really hoping to be at the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi paul, since I met you at Robinsons Galleria, when I met Ms. Ana for the Hang Ten GC. I always visit your blog. Your one of my favorite among all the male bloggers. You are so gwaaaaapo and have an awesome style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Paul!

    I want you to take me to the workshop (ganun talaga ang pang-umpisa! Haha) because I really want to learn many things about (fashion) blogging. Not just from Seph and Shai but also from other bloggers who will attend the workshop.

    It would be such a privilege to be able to talk to people (like you) who are really good about this... Though I blog about stuff and travel, (and sometimes consider myself as a "vlagger") I still have a lot to improve :)

    So please pick me! Haha ...and do I still need to say that you're one of my fave blogger? Haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I definitely like to attend the workshop. In dire need of learning to be a fashion blogger. Moreover, who wants to come alone and most especially who doesn't want to be with The PR guy? :)

    http://pauthefreespirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paul! thanks for counting me me.

    Aside from experiencing your awesomeness(in person), that HI FIVE and an instant shoot is worth a thousand lootbag :D

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete