Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #64 - ONYX

Hmm... I'm smiling in my photos. Not typical of me.

You must be wondering what gives.

Well I feel brand new.
Just like my shirt, pants, shoes and watch.

All black and shiny.
Just like my shirt, pants, shoes and watch.

Just like an Onyx.
Don't ask anymore.
Google.

And also, a new Yabu just opened at the Mall of Asia.
If that's not enough reason for me to smile like hell then I don't know what else will.

Actually the smile comes with thoughts of food (unlimited cabbage + crunchy yummy katsu). This was me pre-feasting at Yabu.
SM Accessories watch
Flying Dutchman boat shoes
And now back to the regular Paul The PR Guy...
Zara jacket
Topman shirt
Topman pants
SM Accesories belt

Photos by Ana Gonzales

3 comments:

  1. Ohms: You look chubbier here Paul!:)
    Paul:I was smiling lang siguro. You know how smiling tends to make you look chubby? And my hands were at my pockets kaya mukhang broad lang ang hips. Defensive no? Haha.
    Ohms:Haha, perhaps!lets blame the YabuP:l

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHHH!!! THE SSSHHHOOOEEESSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete