Wednesday, December 19, 2012

INSTAXED! # 29 - KRYZ UY

I was not able to sell on the first day of Bloggers United 4 but that lack of activity lead me to go full mode blogger. I was able to take photos of most of the bloggers participating at the bazaar and the best part is… I got to Instax Kryz Uy! One of my biggest accomplishment as a blogger/Instax hobbyist so far. You seldom get the chance to have one of the "big ones" in the online industry to pose in front of you for a tedious Instax shot you know.

Kryz Uy is my type. I hope that explains why I'm single. My aim is kinda higher than my throw.

Find Kryz on Lookbook, Twitter, Instagram and on her Blog. Visit and shop at WAGW as well.

Kryz Uy of Thirstythought
Instaxed! As Inspired by RJ Roque

3 comments:

  1. hahaha so cute. I hope to be instaxed too


    aragwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kryz is pretty as always.. Like you blog Mr.PR Guy.. New follower her from Davao City, Phils. (=D)


    http://oc-craft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete