Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #67 - GRADE ONE

I was supposed to post this pre-Bloggers United 4 to remind people that this is how I look like in case they forget 'coz of the tons of brands, events and a whole lot of other stuff that I have been blogging about lately.

This is how I looked like when I and my close circle of blogger friends went to Enchanted Kingdom (More on a separate post) several days ago. Left my blazers at home (what the?!) and opted for something simple and amusement park friendly look since the weather was dry (but altogether great!) that day.

As simple as a One Direction shirt and Hey-Look-At-Me Justin Bieber-ish shoes. So much for attention.
One Direction shirt (Gifted)
Levi's stretch jeans
Supra footwear
Swatch watch
Nick Automatic snap-back cap
Bonus photo: Here I am giggling like Selena Gomez.

This is not me making pa-cute. I was too shy (yeah, I do feel that too) posing with a bunch of high school kids looking at you.
Photos by Mikyle Quizon
By the way, thank you to everyone who said hi and bought from me on the 2nd day of #BU4 at the World Trade Center Tent. You know who you are. God bless you guys.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!! YUNG T-SHIRT AT SUPRA!!! SIYEEEEEETTT!!! Hahaha :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this is great look! I like your blog

    ReplyDelete