Sunday, December 23, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #68 - THICK-SKINNED

Ok, this is not a pre-Christmas emo post nor a I-survived-doomsday-and-this-is-what-I-wore post. I'm just referring to the brand (the one with the crocodile as its logo) which I wore in overload. Hence, thick-skinned.

I was a bit apprehensive in mixing red and blue ever since I watched this certain episode of Goin' Bulilit where this little girl referred to a red top and blue jeans as "baduy." But then again, they're just a bunch of kids who were just script-fed and what do they know about fashion? They're just kids. Heh.
Lacoste shirt, Ray-Ban aviators
Lacoste jeans
Lacoste shoes
I recently got this croc-skin wallet from SM Accessories and decided to use it for good measure.
SM Accessories wallet
And more reds and blues with this Asprey watch strap that came along with this awesome Veloci watch.
Veloci watch, Asprey watch strap
Ray-Ban aviators
Lacoste shirt
Lacoste jeans
Lacoste shoes
Veloci watch
Asprey watch strap
Now how do you like my hair?
Photos by Ana Gonzales
I spent the early part of that afternoon with my blogger friends at Hairchitec.

And it's true what Ana said on her Hairchitec post, this is where you will find us if the so-called end-of-the-world pursued...

…looking like this.

Had my hair washed and shampooed,

colored (dark coffee brown),

cut,

and tada! New hairstyle. I call this the 12/21/2012 cut aka the Doomsday cut.

Hairchitec is at 138 Timog Avenue, Quezon City and conveniently located in front of GMA in Kamuning. It's just a few minutes walk from the Kamuning MRT station.

I heard that Erich Gonzales frequents the place so drop by if you can. They have the nicest and competitively talented hair experts! And their rates? Equally competitive as well!

Thanks Arnie for the invite!

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Pogi!! :) hehehe

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swabe! :D


    http://andicomia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salamat ng marami sa citation a!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pauuul thank you thank you thank you for including Hairchitec in this post! Gwapo mo at lakas makayaman! Hahaha :D See you soon and enjoy your Christmas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. akala ko thick-skinned pag tinagalog.... joke! But seriously though, I don't think matching blue jeans with a red top is tacky.. in fact, it looks cool.. maybe yung mga 80's type of jeans na parang acid wash na sa kalumaan.. but yours isn't.. cool get up :)

    ReplyDelete