Saturday, December 29, 2012

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #70 - VITAMIN C(HRISTMAS)

Why Vitamin C? Read my previous post.

Just sharing what I wore the afternoon before Christmas.

Earlier that day, I was having my "usual" morning case of the sniffles and used it as an opportunity to pile on some layers and sport this new jacket (which I've been getting a lot of inquiries from) I bought last Bloggers United from Mikyle.

It has this nice aztec print details and is practically comfortable to wear!
see the nice elbow patch?
Valentino watch (gifted), Asprey watch strap
Decided to go matchy-matchy with these new pair of shoes I bought (as a Christmas present to myself).
Kenneth Cole suede brogues + more aztec prints (Topman socks)
Not your usual reds, whites and the opulent golds, I tried a different approach in keeping up with the season by dressing up in a different shade not particularly of Christmas'. Can I pass off as an orange santa?

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors of the look! Hyped also in Lookbook. :)

    Happy 2013 ahead! :)


    ★❤ Check out my new post! (^_^) ❤★
    Holiday Glam Look and a Happy New Year 2013 to All!
    Check out my colleague Erelyn's holiday glam look for the holidays and the new year 2013 to come!

    Giveaways!!! Ending Dec. 31! (^_^) ♡
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    ★ #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and nka smile ka na lumalabas ngipin ha. thats a first, i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get your chinos? i like it so bad..

    ReplyDelete