Friday, December 21, 2012

THE PR GUY SEES RED (PART 2)

Can't get enough of my The PR Guy Sees Red post? Here's more!

Starting with this pair of red shoes which I wore HERE.
Wade shoes
And from the same event (as the above's), I was able to take home this awesome pair of sunnies.
Ray-Ban wayfarer
Got my first Lacoste shirt the other day (which I excitedly wore today) from my girls Vern and Verniece...
Lacoste shirt (gifted)
And yet another red shirt which I got a month earlier. Metal Slug anyone?
Nick Automatic Metal Slug shirt
And more red stuff which I can't simply live without from now on...
Asprey watch strap (came with this awesome Veloci watch)
Disney's Brave (Merida's a redhead) - life-changing + tearjerking
Superman mini page markers (Fully Booked)
Earth One (Volume 2)
Running out of ideas on what to give your loved ones this holiday season? You might get some ideas from the following… highly recommended by me of course!
Para Sa Hopeless Romantic by Marcelo Santos III
True Blood (Eats, Drinks, and Bites from Bon Temps Cookbook) Php1,299
Ralph Lauren Coffret set Php4,200
Zen Zest fragrance diffuser Php
Bench "Unholy One" by Furne One perfume
Go Nuts Donuts Christmas Sugar Cookies
Speck iPad Mini Php1,500

The Speck iPad Mini cover is available at Avant, Beyond The Box, Digital Hub, Digital Walker, E-Central, Electroworld, Gadgets In Style, Globotel, Gui, iBook, iCenter, iGig, iStore, iStudio, Lenin Computer System, Liteware, Meetrovi, Mobile Shop, Mobile 1, Octagon, Podworx, Power Hub, Power Mac Center, SencoLink, Sidrah, Silicon Valley, Switch, Technoholics, The A. Shop, The Inbox Store, Wow Mobile
And that's it!

Rushing now to my company's Christmas party. Just thought of entertaining you with this post while I'm away.

By the way, aren't you glad we're still alive?

1 comment: