Friday, January 25, 2013

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #78 - STRIKE A CORD

I spent my talking drive with last night's post that's why I'm gonna be as mum as possible today. Rest day for me (and my mouth!) too because tomorrow, I'll be doing a talk in UST. I'm excited but nervous as well for my second talk because aside from the school being my blog bestfriend Ana's alma mater, it will also be my biggest attendance so far.

I'll stop talking now.
In details:
Uniqlo v-neck sweater; Zara camo belt
SM Accessories watch
Zara corduroy pants, adidas NEO corduroy slimsolls
Property Of... laptop bag (gifted)
Have an awesome weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful that I have found your blog. Very timely and educational in the area of proper 'get-up.' Quickly, I joined your members on GFC.

    As an authority on this subject, could you please give me your opinion about my articles on spending which I publish on my new blog? Thank you so much.

    Things Worth To Buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a fresh graduate whose first job is a college professor. hehe, Fresh! Like the smart casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Stylish Geek!
    Professor Paul Chuapoco!.

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete