Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I WANT ME SOME HAYAO MIYAZAKI

Another stressful day at work has passed.

During one random thoughts exchange, the topic of animated movies was brought up (I did). Hayao Miyazaki was the star.

My mind flew. I wished my tired body did the same too.

I just want to hang out at the bakery where Kiki works part-time,

or simply catch a glimpse of Howl's moving castle.
source
I wanna take a long Neko Bus ride,
source
or even longer train ride with a Kaonashi.
source
I just want a big Totoro hug.
source
I'm tired.

It is in times like this I wish that I can turn back time and go back to being just a kid.

No cares, no worries. Just being a kid.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Will go back to my regular posts (looks and all) soon. A lot of things has been going on in my life right now. Allow me a day or two (or maybe more) to gather my thoughts and hopefully get my life back right on track. I hope you stay with me.

1 comment: