Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SPREADING HAPPINESS, CREATING SMILES...

…the Lolita way!

A blog is like a well-acted soap opera. People get affected by what they see and read regardless of its content, positive or negative.

At this very moment, I choose to spread positivity instead of expressing what is really inside me. There has been a death in the family. But instead of crying and pouring my heart out to anyone who even cares to read my blog, I'd rather not.

Let there be one sad person. Let it be me.

One thing that I've learned over the years running a company is to NEVER let your personal life interfere with work. Carry on, as I always say to myself.

While I was browsing the Lolita fan page (one of the brands PMP is handling), I was reminded of the reason why the page was created and also why I blog. It is to spread happiness. Create smiles.
 







Have a happy life alright? It's too short to waste on frowning.

1 comment:

  1. And why am I teary eyed reading this post?!? ;| Deepest condolences though Paul.

    ReplyDelete