Wednesday, March 27, 2013

LOOK LIKE A CEO... NOT! #88 - ANCHORS AWAY

It seems everybody I know is at Boracay or somewhere wet and sunny toasting themselves under the sun while I'm stuck here in Manila still working the last day before the Holy Week break starts. Yes, still no rest for the weary I know.
Ray-Ban clubmasters
Bench x Mich Dulce shirt
Bench chinos
SM Accessories belt
Wade espadrilles
What's good (and bad) about our country's climate is that anywhere you go, you will always have this expectation that a beach is just around the corner. It's that hot lately.

Sometimes, when the heat gets unbearable, the idea of going to work in my shorts and just a tank top can be quite tempting. But I'm not running a beach resort nor my job is that of a lifeguard so I can't. If you want to "inject" the season in your clothing while not risking yourself for a termination because of indecent exposure at the office, try wearing something like this: Ray-Bans inside the office is optional.
Ray-Ban clubmasters
Nothing screams summer better than anchors...
Bench x Mich Dulce shirt
and weaved belts.
SM Accessories weaved belt
There's the chinos and the espadrilles too! Still office appropriate but lighter in comparison to my usual office attires.
Wade espadrilles
So which part of the Philippines (or world!) are you in right now?

1 comment: