Sunday, March 3, 2013

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM - 02/23/2013

The past week was a long roller coaster ride of equal parts high and low.

Well actually this is more than a week's worth of Instagram posts starting with the first gift I got a day before my birthday:
It's from my blog bff Anagon!
That same day, I and the rest of my team went to Pampanga for the 18th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta where one of the brands we're handling is participating in. This is where we stayed the next three nights.
It was Saturday, my birthday night, and even after a hot and grueling day at the airfield of Clark, my team and my family managed to conjure up a surprise party for me.
Woke up early the following day to fetch the winners of my #SunkistAngryBirds Hot Air Balloon getaway winners from Pampanga to Trinoma then Pampanga again...
…where we spent the rest of the afternoon watching birds and fishes fly!

Special thanks to @patrekseason for these pastries from Conti's! It was really unexpected but I appreciate it nonetheless.
After a busy week of working (weekend included), It was back to the daily grind again. Picked up my February supply of SM Accessories including a bunch of weaved belts at SM North. Somebody's excited for summer! Hehe.
More from my SM Accessories family! I felt like a kid receiving this bouquet of goodies. Thanks guys!
And pahabol cake from the rest of my team. It was heavy!
And then I got a text message. My uncle died that afternoon at 2:30.
And then silence ensued… Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Blog excluded.

After a couple of days of being inactive on my SNS, I decided to make a comeback with a bang! Literally. Watched the 4th Pyromusical Competition at SM MoA last night with my staff.
United Kingdom
South Korea
And oh, I'm also back into my regular blogging self. Here's the latest look I posted.
Looking forward to another productive and hopefully fun week ahead! God bless us all guys!

2 comments:

  1. The cake looks awesome! Hope you're feeling better now.. Just like FUN's song, Life gets better..

    ReplyDelete