Saturday, March 30, 2013

NOTHING LIKE JOHN LLOYD AND SARAH TO CAP OFF MY VACATION

There are so many things to write about, looks to share, and some news from our favorite brands to publish but I have to make way for John Lloyd and Sarah to occupy my blog space for today.

I'll be watching the movie later as I've watched their first two but this is only because of my being OC. I have to finish what I've started just like Lord of The Rings. Of course the latter was really worth watching so I guess this compulsion to watch John Lloyd and Sarah on the big screen for the third time is just my OC-ness talking.
Alright, I admit it. I liked the first two. I hope the third one won't disappoint.

Pray that Sarah's wig won't give me nightmares.

1 comment:

  1. i've watched it. it's a funny and kakakilig movie. sarah fan here...expect a biased opinion. hehe. pero yung kantaan sa airport, i find it corny. overall, it's a movie worth watching. :)

    ReplyDelete