Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LOOKBOOK #141 - RIVERDALE HIGH | RIVER ISLAND STORE VISIT (SM AURA)

Channeling Archie meets Reggie in this ensemble.
HYPE on Lookbook
But really, I'm more of a Jughead. Have you seen my food posts? OK.

In details,
River Island jeans | Basic House polo | Topman letterman jacket
New Balance 420's | Rayban wayfarer | SM Accessories watch and knapsack
Found the perfect skinny jeans (which I've been abusing lately) from River Island. RSSI just made the brand available locally by opening two branches in the Philippines. I went to the launch of their SM Aura Premier branch (the other one is at Glorietta 5). Have you been?

Let me take you to a tour of the store,







Oi, hello there fashionable people!

Follow River Island on Facebook and Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. This one! I just love the shoes! ^_^ you look cool wearing pink shoes

    ReplyDelete