Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LOOKBOOK #142 - FRASER PLACE

Ending 2013 with yet again, another look post. Why? Because I'm gonna embark on a new personal challenge I just initiated on myself as a blogger. Never missing at least one post regardless of content per day this year (that's the challenge), I'm challenging myself (again) to start and end 2014 with a look post per day. That's 365 looks for 2014!

Here's hoping that I can do it.

Happy new year everyone! Maraming salamat sa suporta. May God bless you and your family more this year.
HYPE on Lookbook
About the title, will post a different entry about that (It's that swank serviced apartments in Makati where I had this shoot). In the meantime, details of the look first,
Suiteblanco jeans | Thread 365 shirt | SM Accessories bag
Converse Jack Purcells | Uniqlo socks | Nixon watch

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for inspiring us with your blog everyday. May 2014 be a year of splendour, love, compassion, and magic that you can share with everyone around you. Have a wonderful new year and may you be blessed with many more. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR Paul!!!
    Wishing you all the best this year 2014! More blessings and opportunities to come! :)

    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go! I know you can do that challenge! Support you all the way! ^_^

    ReplyDelete