Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LOOKBOOK #143 - PROJECT LB 1/365

And it's on! Posting the first (of 365!) look for 2014. #suicidal
HYPE on Lookbook
In details,
SM Accessories beanie
Nick Automatic top
Topman jogger pants
K-Swiss sneakers
Ray-Ban aviators
Marshall headphones
PUMA Time Ultrasize watch
Going casual was actually not the initial plan for my first look post for the year. I was thinking of something along the lines of 'luck' and 'dots' but alas, kitchen duties last night and excessive inhalation of firecracker fumes didn't do much for the "freshness" I was aiming for the ensemble I have initially thought of —hence the aviators and beanie (who has time to fix their hair?).

I'm actually nursing a headache while writing this but hey, it's not gonna stop me from jumpstarting this Lookbook Project aka madness (as my Twitter friends put it) and thanking those who supported and believed in my views on things and life like Digits Trading and Virtuoso PR. Thank you for the Marshall headphones! My brother's drooling over it which means, I'm keeping it.

Happy start of 2014 everyone! Be excited for what this year has in store for you. I know, I am!

3 comments:

  1. 365 looks?!?! #suicidal nga hahaha! Happy happy new year Paulzzz!!!! Thank you for always being amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy New Year paul! ^_^

    ReplyDelete